7 things I’m loving right now #blogjune
- fresh ginger
- central heating – especially just now as it’s been raining so much
- soup – Carl made roasted pumpkin and carrot soup last night – lots of spices, chilli and …fresh ginger
- soft men’s handkerchiefs – we do have tissues but we are a men’s handkerchief family. Kids still go to Carl’s undie drawer to get one (as do I). I only carry a hanky when I have a cold
- clean floors. i love their feel. Having two dogs in the house means a clean floor is often a temporary thing, but i still appreciate the clean floors when we have them.
- Roddy Doyle – started ‘A star called Henry’ last night
- holiday planning
oh wait that’s 8!
Filed under: Family, Food, Kate, Random, Reading | 1 Comment
Tags: #blogjune, list